Thursday, November 4, 2010

Time is very quickly running out

I seriously need to get myself into gear. To be quite honest, I have not really gotten into sale mode yet. I think that with all of the things that have happened this year in my life (laid off, fitting into new job, company merger, trying to fit into a more secure role at new job) and in my family (both my maternal grandparents passed away, my great aunt is in the hospital), I have not really gotten into the production groove. Oh well, I have Friday night and Saturday afternoon to get ready for the sale this Sunday.

I had one sale job to do. All I had to do was put together the door prize box and slips. Well, the slips were not difficult, but man, do you think I could find time to make it to a dollar store for a box, or dig something out of my house to use? Nope. Connie came by the studio last night to drop off the info for the turning the tables show,
and to pick up the door prize stuff.

Now she needs to find a box.

I think I have enough pots for the show, but they are dusty, unpriced and unpacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment