Thursday, November 25, 2010

So close I can taste it....


Tomorrow is the big day. I am going to buy my computer. I actually don’t know how much it is going to cost right now. I knew, but now I don’t. Apple only has one sale a year, and that is the day after the American Thanks Giving holiday (aka black Friday). I am not expecting anything crazy like half off, but a couple hundred off would be nice. Then...I wait. I’m waiting now, but it’s gonna get worse once the deed is done and I have to wait for the UPS guy to show up next week (?). I am having it delivered to my workplace and then I’m gonna have to wait again to get it home to open it up and start playing with it. It’s gonna be better than christmas and all my birthdays rolled up into one.



This is what I’m proposin to get, they all look the same though, but this one is the 13” macbook pro

No comments:

Post a Comment