Monday, December 6, 2010

Where did the weekend go?

I got the bisque loaded on Friday night. I worked at CC on Saturday but went into the studio for a bit to trim some pots and attach handles to a couple of teapots etc. I spent the day on Sunday glazing pots and loading them in the kiln.  I went to my parent’s house for dinner (roast beef, boiled baby potatoes, carrots, green beans, pickled beets. Then I got schooled on how to make the dogs dinner, what pills and powders and drops she gets and how often, etc. I begin dog sitting on Wednesday, and I have a ton of stuff to do between now and then. I think I might skip Jazzercise tonight. I need to find a Christmas ornament for my gift exchange at CC, I have to buy some food for the pot luck at work tomorrow and I need to pack my clothes and other essential for my dog sitting stint. I am teaching on Tuesday night, and will not have time to do it tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment