Wednesday, July 2, 2014

More pots

I took a 4 day long weekend due to Canada Day falling on a Tuesday this year and I spent most of it in the studio. These are just a few of the things I finished off. I did manage to throw some more mugs, a tall urn for a commission and some porcelain that Plainsman Clays is developing for cone 6. The porcelain was a chore to throw, but I knew it would be, they said it was no good for throwing, but I took that as a challenge. It sure was. These pics are just a few of the things I finished off...
This little 40lb lunatic also tried to kill me on Saturday... I took her for a walk around 8:00 pm, but it was windy and cold and starting to sprinkle so we turned around to go home. Half way there she wanted to run and jump and act like a jerk. She lunged in front of me, I tripped, she kept going and dragged me down to the sidewalk onto my knees and then immediately onto my face. The end result was skinned knees, both bruised, bruised upper left arm and sternum, strained muscles along my right side and hip, skinned and bruised palm and rattled brains. To top that all off, when I hit the ground, she kept running and the momentum of the fall dragged me forward, but not my pants....

No comments:

Post a Comment