I spent a few hours in the studio over the weekend. I glazed a load of pots, loaded the kiln and fired it off on Sunday. I also messed around with a "fancy" rim on a rolled rim bowl. I made several batter bowls with the new curved handle and thought that it might be interesting to repeat these handles all the way around the bowl to add height and interest to an otherwise plain bowl. We will see how it does. The potential for failure increases dramatically with multiple attachments and the rim can warp, or crack with the stress of mucking about with it. Fingers are crossed that it makes it. I still need to clean it up, but it was way too floppy/fragile at that point.