Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New job???

Well, it's been about 3 weeks since I went on an interview for a position at a big construction company. The interview was arranged by a placement agency and after the 2nd week with no word, I assumed that I had not gotten the position. Then yesterday, out of the blue, I got a call from the agency letting m know that the company still had not made a decision but that I was one of their top two. We decided to put it on the back burner as we did not know when a decision would be made and I didn't want to not be considered for any other positions. THEN I got a call this morning asking if I would be willing to temp for them until they made a decision one way or the other. As I am quickly coming to the end of my financial rope, I said yes. So... I start on Monday, and have all my digits crossed that they will decide to keep me once they get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment