Friday, June 25, 2010

Another call...

I got another call yesterday. My mum phoned to let me know that my Grandmother (my Mum’s Mum), passed away around lunch. I guess my Grandparents were a bit famous on their ward. My mum tells me that no one at the hospital was able to recall a case like this where a husband and wife were admitted together at the end of their lives and then dying together. My Grandmother died less than 24 hours after my Grandfather.
I was inspired by a technique I saw on the Ceramicartsdaily.org website. It was a method for printing on clay using lithography techniques. I think I might hunt down some nice photos of both sets of Grandparents, and see if I can incoporated them in my pottery. Maybe everyone in my Family will get a mug with their parent/grandparent on it, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment