Friday, February 7, 2014

It's been like driving down a washboard road with no idea how long it will be until you hit pavement again.



If I squint, I think I can see a tiny pin prick of light at what I am hoping is the end of this very long tunnel.
I found out yesterday that construction has begun in the main floor units (one of which is mine) of my condo building that were destroyed during the flood last June. There is a week of bringing the units up to code, as this building was originally constructed back in the mid 1960’s. Then, in hopefully a week, they will begin hanging drywall, laying down flooring, installing cabinets and other fixtures. Exciting times are ahead. I will need to go out and buy all my appliances soon, as well as furniture. I just need a timeline so that I can have all this stuff delivered and installed.  
Who knows, I might even be moved in before Easter (fingers and toes all crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment