Thursday, September 12, 2013

A few mugs from Medalta

I have not had a lot of time to take any pictures of the latest pots to come out of the salt and soda kilns in Medicine Hat. Half of them have been loaded right into Centennial Gallery and the rest are going to a sale this weekend. I have saved a few for myself, but I also have a few mugs put aside for a potential customer looking for a mug. These are the mugs I am holding until I hear which one she wants. They are all thrown from Babu Porcelain and are very translucent.

Now I need to get ready for the fall sales in November. It is still hard to believe how fast this summer has gone. I guess major disasters will eat up the time. It just feels like yesterday that I was watching my condo go under water in the news.


No comments:

Post a Comment