Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Do you want the good news, or the bad news first?

I always like to get the bad news out of the way first....
I got to work two weeks ago today to find that I had been laid off. So that is the bad news.
In response to this rather drastic change in my income, I began an Etsy shop (this is the good news). I have not sold anything, but am trying to post at least 1 or 2 items every couple of days. I currently have 7 pieces listed. You can find my shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrackedPotCeramics and will have more to add over the next while. I don't expect this to pay my bills, but it would be nice if I could actually work towards being a full time potter.
If anyone out there has any suggestions on the best way to run a pottery shop on Etsy, I welcome your comments and advice.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your job, that wouldn't be a good thing at all. I'm not sure if you have heard of this, but they have some good info on posting on Etsy. I hope this helps... http://cone6pots.ning.com/
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete