Thursday, March 18, 2010

massage


Just came back from a 1 hour massage. Gotta use up all my health benefits before they expire at the end of the month. Even though they can be painful, they sure do loosen you up. I highly recommend massages if you can find a really good therapist. I go to Sante Spa (1.5 blocks from my house). I have had massages from other places, like physio therapist offices, but the spa setting is much more relaxing, and peaceful.

The photo that I have posted with this is of my first painting that I did that I really really like. It is currently hanging on my living room wall, and I took it with my cell phone, so the quality isn't that good, but I think you get the gist. I was using acrylic molding paste and acrylic ink. The squiggly lines were created by embedding yarn in the molding paste, and then once it dries a bit, I pulled the yarn our, leaving the imprint of the yarn behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment