It's -13 outside right now. It started snowing on Friday afternoon, and it didn't stop until Saturday afternoon. It started again Saturday night, and snowed until approximately noon today. Needless to say, not nice outside.
I had a CCAA sale committee meeting today. We met to decide what we are going to do, and how we are going to do it. So, it looks like we will have a non juried show that starts on Sept 5th, with the opening gala on Thursday Sept 4th. This is contingent upon our getting the gallery space that is currently vacant in Art Central
I went to the studio this afternoon after the meeting, and worked on some new altered forms. I am anxious to see how they turn out. I am concerned that there might be cracking or separation at the seams were I pinch and cut the excess clay away.