Friday, October 31, 2014

I'm In London (Ontario)

Well, I am not actually in London, Ontario, but my mugs are...
I sent these off on Tuesday this week and they just arrived this morning. All in one piece too. They are at the Jonathon Bancroft-Snell Gallery for "The Great Mug Spectacular" that runs from December 11th to the 31st. They put out an open invitation to all Canadian potters from coast to coast to send them 24 mugs each, so I did.
I have only been to this gallery once, but man, was I glad I did. They have a huge collection of some of the best in Canadian ceramic art. I managed to pick up a little wood fired tea bowl that managed to survive the flood last year, so I have something to remember my visit by.  I hope the show goes well and that all my mugs sell. It would be depressing to have to pay for return shipping...


No comments:

Post a Comment