Apparently I still have some water issues and have included 4 fish at the bottom of the pot in between the 4 panels.
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
What I did this past weekend
Over the past week or so, I have been slowly attempting to replace all of the pottery that I lost in the flood. Things like plates, bowls, teapot, casserole, etc. I also threw a ton of porcelain pieces for the salt and soda firing at the end of August. Time is ticking and waits for no man and all that. I finished scratching all the flood mugs that I could and threw some more. Finally, I finished this large vessel. The first 4 shots show the 4 sides (if something round can have a side that is).