Friday, December 10, 2010

I can't find my legs!

Sounds pretty serious! I have been storing my Shimpo VL Whisper in my parent’s garage for the last few years (tiny condo does not = pottery studio). Anyway, I am going to take it over to the studio so that it can get some use, and so that those of us who demonstrate are not trying to do it on a spastic wheel. The wheel we are using now starts shuddering at slow speeds (not sure how to describe it). It is as if the belt is slipping, but it isn’t. Anyway, it makes us raise at relatively unsafe speeds and things can tend to go awry if you are not dead centered the whole time.
So the wheel is in their garage, but I can’t seem to find the legs. I kept them in a tool box that was just the right size for them, along with the t wrench for removing the wheel head and the Allen key for attaching the legs. So, long story short, I can’t find my legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment